Thursday, July 30, 2009

Today was a day just like any other

I know I said I'd post a playlist today but my net wasn't working for most of the day, so I haven't had time to upload it all. I actually resolved not to go online cause my headache is a thousand times worse than it was yesterday, but I seemingly can't help myself. I still try to convince myself that I'm not cheating - oh, just a quick look here, and oh, just quickly check that - yeah whatever. I don't even fool myself.

Managed to drag my reluctant carcass off to Westfields where I spent well over an hour swearing profusely at the style this season. Everything seems to be black and grey. This wouldn't bother me normally (in fact, I'd be perfectly content) but I have to attend the multi-colour party tomorrow so no good. Ended up buying a purple tunic-esque dress. Still wearing a black jacket though, sorry!

I'm so apathetic it's painful.

Here's another pity, there's another chance
Try to learn a lesson but you can't.
If we can burn a city in futures and in past,
Without a change our lives will never last.
Cause' we're going fast.

You can sit beside me when the world comes down,
If it doesn't matter then just turn around.
We don't need our bags and we can just leave town.
You can sit beside me when the world comes down.

I have this habit of becoming obsessed with certain lines or images from songs (or poems too I suppose). Just one single thing that sticks with me, regardless of the whole. For example: I'm an addict for dramatics I confuse the two for love; In a clear view there’s a silhouette and I watch you and I can’t forget; Do I divide or fall apart? Cause my light's too slight to hold back all my dark... It happens sometimes in ficion too though, I just fall in love with a sentence. I don't know what it is.

Music: I'm ready - Jack's Mannequin
Mood: A litte down and out
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment