Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 3

Holy fuck, James Moran! Way to be hilarious, disgusting, foreboding and utterly boring! I've got hope for all this though, even if it's tempered with a nice dose of apprehension. Postives: I was deeply amused by the thieving, touched by the coat, creeped out by the alien, annoyed with Jack, impressed with Gwen, and adoring Ianto. But will someone please shoot that assassin bitch? For the record, the way Jack said that last line was quite creepy. I'm ever so slightlytired of the politics though. All in all, the plot thickens and it’s no doubt all downhill from here. I fear greatly for lives, it's bloody Harry Potter all over again. Em was supposed to come over and watch it with me tonight but we wouldn't have had time to fit in the first two before the third aired (and I'd be damned waiting for it), and it would make no sense without it. It is a bit like a 5 hour movie after all.

Random observation - anyone else notice that the UK newsreader is the same chick who got possessed by whatever-the-hell-it-was in 'Midnight'? They're always recycling actors. But on that note, did the 456 repeat a line in the end meeting there, cause I kinda thought it did...

It had 5.9 Million viewers in the UK last night. That is epic. I refuse to get hung up in this whole “oh but they’re new fans” thing as often happens when bands blow up - it started as a cult show, it’ll always be my cult show. This series has been so promising, they deserve the recognition. It’s only fair. I’m such a proud little fangirl, my heart might just explode.

I know, I know, melodrama. It’s one of the main things outlined in the Fangirl charter, I’m just doing my duty. Almost done, don't worry.

I know if destiny’s kind, I’ve got the rest of my mind.
But my heart, it don’t beat, it don't beat the way it used to.
And my eyes, they don't see you no more.
And my lips, they don't kiss, they don't kiss the way they used to,
And my eyes don’t recognize you no more.

Music: Friends
Mood: Worried
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment