Thursday, July 9, 2009

I taste blood every time I think of summer

There are a number of things about my new area that amuse me. One of them is that the local paper is called 'The Leader' and so every time I pick it up, I can't help but do the whole "Na na na na na leader!" thing. It's gotten to the point where even my parents do it now. I don't think it'll ever really get old.

Today when I glanced at the front page, I got a bit freaked out as a photo of school children stared back at me.
Photobucket
We are coming? No, apparantly better school safety is coming. Still, don't do that to me!

My dad can be so completely adorable sometimes. I came home to find him flipping channels and he informed me Torchwood would be on again shortly. I suggested he watch it since it's more suspense at the moment with no creepy aliens on screen, and he said no because the music freaks him out. The music! D'awww. It's so cute how he has the nerves of an eight year old.

You know how you sometimes see someone's tattoo and go, yes, that's exactly what I want? That happened to me today. It was just a script tatt on the wrists, but it's exactly the style I've always pictured. Nothing ground-breaking, but it just feels right, you know? Now if only my mother wouldn't murder me, bring me back to life, murder me again...actually, she wouldn't be mad. She'd be disappointed which for some reason is way worse. Sigh.

I'm currently debating whether I should go shopping or not. I don't really have money, but the prospect of sitting here staring at the laptop all day, trying to do work and failing miserably, doesn't seem very appealing.

Music: Topeka - Ludo
Mood: Contemplative
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment