Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rambling commentary on Golden Age radio play

Sorry but I need to get all this out as it's happening...at the very least just to stop me tweeting about it every two seconds.

Hahahaha ingenious!Ianto is ingenious

“Not seen him in 80 years and starts shooting at him" "Old flame?" "Yup."

Ooooh Gwen so wants to punch this guy. For once I'm on her side. Girl power, and so on and so on.

Alien cutlery. Now that would be interesting.

Aaaah observant Ianto!

This duchess has clearly lost her bananas…completely off her nut.

Assistant? Pffft whatever.

Oh Jack, sod off. Honestly, if I didn’t love you so much I’d run you over…not that it would do much good.

This is your best accent? Ohhhhkay.

A first class mast. Why does that amuse me so?

Chloroform? OHMYGOD. I have stumbled into a Nancy Drew book! Excellent!

Wow Jack, your ex-lovers all seem to have quite the manic streak. Do you do this to them?

The Ianto/Gwen banter is made of win.

Ah moving shadows. Great. I reserve the right to panic when it starts asking who turned off the light...

HA! Yes he’s being kept alive to be with you! Hahahahaha! Oh bless the manic bitch.

She’s very annoying. Ianto should stun her. Pull a Nancy, Gwen! Ianto! Climb through the window, there’s always a window…

“I think we’ll die” – excellent deduction, what do the police do without you Ms Cooper?

Awww Ianto I love you – “I don't like India…if I wanted to be knocked out and murdered I would have stayed at home!” He’s a terrible traveller.

Oh fuck, must they always heap emotional baggage on Jack, he’s stunted enough as it is. Ugh.

Iantoooooooooooo!!!

This. Woman. Is. Completely. Mad.

FUCK. Imperialist nonsense at its finest, my uni would have a field day with this.

Jack, you're repeating yourself...

He really should stop abusing his life energy like this…it’s no wonder he ends up the way he does.

Wise decision Ianto, I approve.

Goodbye cruel world! This reminds me of Asterix and Cleopatra…she’s just as melodramatic - I’ll show you how a queen can die!

Conclusion: Glee! Much better than yesterday’s play. I'm slightly disturbed by how quickly it all seems to be going. It's all going to be over in a flash....then what? I shudder to think...

Music: Ze end
Mood: Sleepy
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment