Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 4

My heart is broken. I don't think I'll ever recover. I will certainly never love again. I've spent the last ten minutes bawling on my mum's shoulder and I'm still crying. It's too much.

Edit 10:55 -

An hour has passed and I think I've done enough damage to the tissue box. Now I'm angry. I can't believe that they did this. It was so pointless. What did that achieve? What was the point to the story? Do they realise what Ianto means to this fandom, what he means to the show's appeal? How could they do this to us, after all this waiting, and halfway through trying to build a new audience? A lot of new viewers won't be as upset about this as the rest of us are, those of us who have been there from the start, and it just...it serves no point! He was part of what made the show unique. He deserved better! I want my Ianto back. In one piece. Please. Jesus Christ, please.

Yet all is well, he has but passed
To Life's appointed bourne:
And alien tears will fall for him
Pity's long-broken urn,
For his mourners be outcast men,
And outcasts always mourn.

- & -

Do you know what's worth fighting for,
When it's not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away
And you feel yourself suffocating?
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?
Did someone break your heart inside?
You're in ruins

Music: Friends
Mood: Heartbroken
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment