Friday, July 3, 2009

Oh the hysterical laugher, it hurts

I have just made the greatest discovery of the day. I may be a little slow on the uptake (I usually am - apparantly it all started months ago, as in last year *facepalm*) but I've only just stumbled onto this thing where they've made literal versions of music videos. That is, everything's rewritten so that the lyrics explicitly spell out what was going on in the video, kareoke style. It is utterly freaking hilarious. To support my case, I give thee Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart



There's also White Wedding by Billy Idol, and A-ha's Take on Me is worth a look too - piiipe wreeeench fiiiiight. Honestly, hilarity waits to ensue. I'm sure it's all worth a look for those who are just as slow to find these things and who share my easily distracted/amused disposition. Attention span? What attention span?

Oooh I wonder if there's a literal version of November Rain...

Music: Youtube madness
Mood: Silly
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment