Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You're just too good to be true

Ok here's a tip : do not watch Torchwood in your uni's dark, deserted computer lab. Every creak or slamming door freaked me the fuck out. I couldn't even finish the episode, I had two installments left when I decided I'd better head for class. Then everyone was late, I thought they'd been body snatched while I was hiding in the lab. So overall it's not too good for your nerves first thing in the morning. Anyway, I've given up on youtube's shoddy sound and picture and bought the first season. Look at my remarkable saving ability!

*shakes head*

Oh oh speaking of! As I was ambling about town hall aimlessly, I went to Borders contemplating buying 'Breath' by Tim Winton and the movie 'Waitress' (this was before I decided on purchasing season) and who is there but the absent Travis. He's still here. Mwahaha. He was totally nerd!travis though, it was freaking adorable. Black rimmed glasses and cardigan. Glee. Another glee moment was found earlier as it turns out I have successfully roped Ally into twilight fandom. Team Edward all the way.

Ugh class. Actors actually showed up today. They're there to "read" our scripts as part of workshopping. Its freaky and daunting since they are actual professionals...the woman was on water rats or blue heelers or something. Now they are volunteering to read our weird, amateur nonsense. I have to go next week. Eeeeep.

I just read the funniest thing :

I know how I’m gonna die. It will be in England, and I’ll be hit by a car while I’m crossing an intersection. The road will be wet. The car will be Italian. Imagine standing at the mouth of a cave at twilight. Without warning, millions of bats scream past you at lightning speed on their way to hunt. Now imagine that the bats are all flying just inches off the ground. Now imagine that 25% of the bats change their minds and suddenly decide to head back into the cave at full speed. Now imagine that a different 25% of the bats suddenly become retarded and start spinning in random frenzied circles. Now imagine that they aren’t bats, but they’re actually full-sized cars and busses. That’s what it’s like to try cross a street in England. I’m telling you, I lose faith in the laws of physics. What it means is that, instead of simply looking left and looking right, and strolling across like a well-adjusted pedestrian, I have to look left, right, then left and right again, then right again, THEN I run like hell across the street yelling “oh shit oh shit oh shit” WHILE I’m looking left and right. Did I mention that the busses here are stealth? Yeah. Totally silent. Fast as fuck. Dangerous. Eerie. Hungry for American meat.
Mat Devine is a genius ;)

Music: Can't take my eyes off you - Muse
Mood: Cheerful
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Dawn is now firmly team Edward too :) *glees*

    And yes, Mat Devine... perfection is!

    ReplyDelete