Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I will follow you into the dark

Ah, a new blog. It feels strange but hey, they say change is as good as a holiday right? Just won't mention that I only have three more days off from uni...and three assignments to do. Brilliant. Sigh. Anyway, I've been blogging most consistently via livepsaces for the better part of five years, the evidence of the madness shall forever be available here. I don't take to change kindly but livespaces leave a lot to be desired and are sliding ever more into complete squalor, apparantly by the second. So, here I am.

The crash course is simple - I'm a slightly neurotic perfectionist with OCD tendencies who writes...because that's just what I do. Consequently, I am studying a BAComm, majoring in Writing and Cultural Studies. I only have about 5 weeks left and am ever so slightly freaking out. I love movies, books and music...let's face it, imagination kicks reality's ass six days out of the week. I ramble. A lot. I have this blog purely as an outlet for myself, a means of expressing, and more importantly collecting, all the mundane little details of my life. I do all this to satisfy the little parts of me that can't sleep unless I'm writing, and that never want to forget the insane and trivial things that characterize life...

Music: Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Mood: Dorky
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment