Sunday, October 19, 2008

Living your life in a dream

Today was spent in zombie like blur. Mostly because I'm too tired to function and my brain is just fried. I don't want to think anymore. I'm still dizzy which is getting on my nerves, so really something must be done. Will look into it tomorrow. I went to the Base Warehouse with mum to check out their Halloween stuff...not as good as last year. Grocery shopping. Flapping at my dad after he enquired about Torchwood, don't think he'll make that mistake again. Hm. Life is exciting, isn't it?

It was so nice out, now the weather appears to be changing. Storms on the way. Parents have taken Oreo to the beach...bad timing.

I bought green apple scented oil today...it's very...summery? I prefer the peppermint cause it's really refreshing, but no harm in trying something different.

God I don't want to go to uni tomorrow. I'm so sick of workshopping. I suck at it, it's pointless. I have a hard enough time keeping my eyes open atm as it is, so I guess really need to sleep tonight.

Holy crap, Cliffhanger is on tv...AGAIN. Honestly, if it's not Rambo it's Cliffhanger, surely there are other movies out there...

Music: Kid - The Living End
Mood: Apathetic
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. "now the weather appears to be changing. Storms on the way" god that reminds me of something in a movie but I can't think what!!! It's sitting on the edge of my brain. It's this really significant moment and gaaaah. It's not the deep breath before the plunge moment from LOTR though.

    What's worse is that cliffhanger is such a terrible movie as well. There are so many better movies they could be playing over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knoooow. Seriously TV1, what is with the Cliffhanger? It's some sort of secret brainwashing cult, one day we'll all just activate and start doing...stuff...I dont even know.

    ReplyDelete