Saturday, October 25, 2008

The hands of time could never move again

It is 11.04pm and I have written 296 words of Chapter 3 which I'm doing for submission. That's oh, what, 0.5% of what I'm supposed to have? Well done, Jen, well done *slow clapping*

I'd go to bed and say I'd get up early but I know that's never going to happen...I do my best work after midnight. I don't know why I bother even trying to get anything done before sunset...well I guess I don't, just the procrastination gets done. Sigh.

I want to wrap myself in Stephen Christian's voice. Much like a blanket in fact, warm and comfortable.

"What a cosmic joke, eye candy. An accident of chemicals and evolution. The jokes, the sex - just to cover the fact that nothing means anything. And the only consolation is money."

Music: Inevitable - Anberlin
Mood: Still stressed
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment