Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hear the sound of the pouring rain

Novel writing is done. Finally. I'm a thousands words short of the limit suggested in the outline, but if I add another chapter, I'll be a thousand words over. Epic sigh.

I have to workshop tomorrow, but that's all done and sorted. I just want to go first so I can head over to the costume shop before I have to go to work and pick up something for Halloween.

Now for screenwriting. Shudder. Let me compose a poem for the occasion :
Oh Screenwriting
How I loathe thee
Let me count the ways

Ugh.

I saw the trailer for The Spirit on E today…it was different to this one, but still amazing looking



Frank Miller’s style is just so…engaging.

Also, The Watchmen



I’ve heard a lot of hype surrounds this. Doesn’t look half bad really.

I like my comic book movies dark and demented. The only sueprhero/comic book movies I like are the ones with the tortured heroes…no superman or spiderman for me…and ok, I guess you can argue they are tortured too, in their ways. But all that red and blue! Black is the way to go people. Black like your sooooul.

Now I’m just being an idiot.

Hmm. I need sleep.

Music: Holiday - Green Day
Mood: Exhausted
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment