Wednesday, October 22, 2008

They dance like it's the end of the world

Some days it's not worth getting out of bed. The key is listening to that little voice in your head that tells you to go back to sleep when you wake up. This is especially true if its raining. But hey, I had to drag my ass to uni, whether I wanted to or not. I did it in typical emo flair, black and red and my leather jacket. Good call on the hoodie/jacket combo because it was freezing! Will the sun just expand already so I'm not cold anymore?

First issue was purchasing the wrong book for the woman at mum's work. Epic. Fail. All this buying her son's study guides is beginning to frustrate me. He doesn't care woman! Grumble.

Second issue was getting soaked walking to uni...and then having to workshop. At least they approved of my dialogue and the interaction which is good. They said it sounded more like a set-up for a feature...which figures since that's exactly what it is, a set-up. So I don't know what I'm gonna do, will have to rework it I guess. Sigh.

Spent a lot of the class lusting after the actor. Actors are evil, they know how to work things. He does this thing where he talks to you, looks you straight in the eye and then smiles. And he has this great open smile. Also we thought the same thing of one of the scripts - that the best friend of the protagonist was actually in love with him. I thought it was just the Torchwood getting to me, but then he was like "He's so lusting after his friend." See, I am not insane! Mwahaha.

After class I took the bus to Eastgardens. BIG MISTAKE. Too much walking in freezing gale force winds to and from bus stop. Did however purchase Supernatural for Roze's consolation bday gift; a pair of gorgeous wedges; a Rimmel pack; and a box of chocolates and Rimmel clutch for Em. Oh I also got her this fantastic diary from Kikki K (which I want for myself) that's called 365. It has blank pages, numbered from 1 to 365, and the point is you should write down a quote or song or saying or paste a picture or cutout or whatever that relates/reminds you of what that day was like. I think it's brilliant. Waaaants.

So conclusion : spent far too much money, walked far too much, and felt far too cold.

Am feeling generally unimpressed with things and exhausted.

I'm going to curl up under a blanket and watch some you know what...Mum watched two episodes with me last night, 'Small Worlds' and 'Greeks bearing gifts'. I spent the entire morning drive explaining the link between Doctor Who and Torchwood to her. I don't know if she really cared, but she listened. She's good like that, having patience with my obsessions. She just corrected me - she says she cares about things that matter me...even if she doesn't always get it. Well whatever, television to be consumed...

Music: Boys & Girls - Kill Hannah
Mood: Slightly discontented
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The world doesn't end because the Doctor dances.

    Duuuude I wish I went to Eastgardens today!!! I need to get to a Kikki K after my sister failed most epically at picking me up something from the store in Castle Hill. Of course she is now in the middle of work trip of biblical proportions so I won't see here for another billion years =/

    Actors are odd creatures. Nice to look at, dangerous to have a proper relationship with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be the notebook with the graph paper wouldn't it ;) They've got some nice stuff out for Christmas, we should gooooo

    ReplyDelete