Friday, October 17, 2008

Better cover your tracks

Well that was a disaster. I knew that it was taking too long to give Roze her bday present, and in the meantime she's actually gotten the two tv seasons I bought her...I can't exchange them cause the tags are off, so that means I now have Buffy and Angel, and I really don't care about it all that much. Sigh. And I have to get her something else now...think it'll probably be more tv shows, Brothers and Sisters, Everwood, something like that. I told her I'm taking her shopping for Christmas, once we're both back from overseas, that way we can avoid this happening again. She just knows too many people! It's insane.

We got Em a huuuge Oroton bag that she will hopefully love. I just need to get her something smaller now to go with it and then that's done.

Got the second of season of Torchwood. Why fight the inevitable? While at JB, I also got my dad the new AC/DC album. Which was probably a mistake because he's now listening to it and I cannot hear myself think. Seriously, next time I buy an album I'm going to take over the living room hi-fi as well and blast it through the house *shakes head* He's such a fanboy...that's where I get it from. It's not bad tho...I mean hell, how old are they now?

Mission for the weekend - harass Sydney's costume shops.

Music: Black Ice - AC/DC
Mood: Energetic
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OOOH you've got yourself torchwood mood themes!!! I love my Doctor Who ones. I will spend a ridiculous amount of time (often longer than I spent writing the blog) trying to pick the perfect one.

    That sucks about the DVDs. Sell em on ebay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh good plan! Very clever you are. Yeah they're an lj mood theme, I just re-appropriated it. Aren't they just sooo much fun! Yay for moving icons ;)

    ReplyDelete