Friday, October 10, 2008

Ramble Ramble

Oh Captain, my Captain.
Glee!

Ramble...ramble...ramblerambleramble.

Don't mind me, I've gone insaaaaane. Sigh. I am waiting for Dad to go to work so I can take over ze television. Should be doing uni work but hey, shoulda, coulda, woulda...but didn't. It's the uni student way.

Em is apparantly taking me out to dinner tonight. I don't know where we are going but she insists on paying and who am I to pass on a free meal? Probably checking out a place for her 21st. It's still impossible for me to track down Roze and it's pushing me over the edge. Take your damn presents woman!

Anyway, ranting and rambling aside, I really have nothing to contribute. Life is ever the same blend of routine and responsibility.

I've got an obsession for the week though. Oh yes, indeed I do. One word. Torchwood. I am completely, utterly, gone on this Doctor Who spin off. At any one time I'm not doing something, whether it be while staring into space at work or doodling at uni, my brain is going "Torchwood. You should be watching Torchwood. You could be watching Torchwood. Do you know what's happening next on Torchwood? Torchwoodtorchwoodtorchwood." It's actually rather disturbing. I can't specifically tell you why I have become so obsessed with this show, be it the characters, the plot, the cool, the aliens - who knows; but it is just fantastic. A lot more than I would have expected from a spin-off show. It's funny, and it's got syle...and it's just cool people. I watched the first episode and was immediately hooked. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, the first time I saw Captain Jack Harkness I just knew this was a character I could support. It's the military coat ok, more people should wear military coats for no apparant reason. The world would be a better place. Hm. "And lo, we are preceived." Glee.

Photobucket

But on that note, I have three hours at my disposal at the moment and I'm going to make the most of it...

Music: I love Rock & Roll - Joan Jett
Mood: Amused
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment