Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I have a banana and in a pinch you can put up some shelves

I have sound! Beautiful, beautiful sound! Woohoo. Love those IT guys.

Does put a nice silver tint to the day after spending it comatose on the couch watching Doctor Who. I think I managed to get some mild food poisoning cause when I got home last night I felt pretty damn bad - nausea, headache, fever. I spent the whole day today just lying down cause every time I moved I felt far too dizzy to justify even attempting it. Now I have to workshop next week. Grumble. Still, managed to finish season one, so it wasn't a total loss - and I saw a Doctor (haha see what I did there huh huh *nudges* God I'm lame). Three people appear in it that also appear in Torchwood, different characters though. Although I feel slightly apprehensive about one of the appearances. But then I'm probably just reading too much into it. At the end of the day it's simple...gotta love Captain Jack (Captain Jacks in general in fact). And David Tennant, I mean come on. The love he inspires in that last episode even though he's only there for like two seconds..."new teeth". Glee. He's just fantastic.

As for yesterday, before the stupid sickness, it was good. Hanging out. Messing around. Nerding out. We made plans for Halloween and that's always good.

I'm so annoyed the military coat I was eyeing on ebay was removed and I can't contact the seller. Damn it! I really had my heart set on it as well! *shakes fist*

So I ran with the devil
Left a trail of excuses
Like a stone on the water
The elements decide my fate...
...I get my glory in the desert rain


Music: Bling - The Killers
Mood: Deathly
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment