Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dream of demons while you sleep

Blargh. I need to sleep more. It's ridiculous to wake up so tired, and then going through the day in this state of half zombieness. To be fair, I had no intention of waking up so damn early this morning. It's all my dad's fault. First he tries waking me up, then he lets Oreo in to terrorize me. And she was wet! Wet dog smell is never nice, even when you love the lazy ball of fur. Silly dog.

I finished my first draft for screenwriting. Three cheers for being productive. It's exactly fifteen pages long too, so that's a relief. I also cleaned my room up a bit, it looked like a class 4 hurricane had been through here. I can see my desk again! I am slightly worried about this gel candle I've had for yeeeears, the gel seems to have liquified even though it has never been used. I half expect it to mutate into the blob when I'm not looking.

Maintaining friendships feel like an impossible task sometimes. We were meant to go to Roze's place but she messaged this morning changing her mind, then changing it back again. Then Em pulled out cause she's sick. So the whole thing has been rescheduled for next week. It's so complicated trying to work these things out between all our seperate unis and work and unforseen cicrumstances. I just want to give her the present and some of the books I've borrowed. It shouldn't be this hard.

My hands are so dry. Gah. Starving too...must go hunt.

Music: Down and out - The Academy Is...
Mood: Blah
Photobucket

1 comment: