Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm reaching out for something, touching nothing is all I ever do

The silence was like barrier in the unfamiliar house. I suddenly wanted to do anything but saunter out into its big unknown. At least I knew the study, I knew there was nothing hiding in the shadows. Who knew what we would find in the rest of the rooms? Still, I couldn’t let Pete know that.
He followed me out into the hall, still complaining about how pointless he thought it all was, but I ignored him. It was better that he kept talking, at least then the silence wasn’t so threatening.
“So where first, Sherlock?” he asked, smiling, “The kitchen? I could go for a snack.”
“Sure, if you know where the kitchen is.”
We hesitated in the long hall. It had the same high ceiling as the study. A single light cast only a dull glow and the far side of the hall to faded into darkness.
Right. Not creepy at all then.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Stupid uni. Does NOT want.

I haven't been able to do freaking anything today. I don't want to write stupid novel writing thing, I'm over it. I don't want to re-draft stupid screenwriting thing either. The only thing I'd be vaguely interested in working on is Children's Fiction but of course, that's already done. Ugh. So yeah, I have to write 5,000 words to submit on Monday and since I'm heading out tomorrow it has to be done now.

What did you think I did today? I watched Law & Order and Wayne's World. As always, productivity abounds.

Oh god and I still have to do my Honours proposal...

Feeble brain!

Music: Ballroom Blitz - The Sweet
Mood: Stressed
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment