Saturday, October 18, 2008

We'll dance alone to the tune of your death

ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod

What now? This is ridiculous. I cannot believe I'm reacting this way. Utterly INSANE. Am I meant to live with the angst and anticipation now? How can they do this to me?

Seriously tho, I'm going insane aren't I?

I know my mother thinks so. I went in earlier all WOE! and she didnt even look up, being all "oh it'll work out", and thereby totally missing the point. No mother, it will not work out. Forgetting everything that just happened, I have to wait till next year, for a five part freaking mini-series, and then who knows, maybe nothing. Absolutely nothing. There are unresolved issues, what I meant to do with them?

Yep no totally going insane. Not healthy at all. I know this, and yet here I still am.

Ok no, I seriously think I'm stressing myself out. Either that or I really am sick again. So much for the Cordal tables. I suspect my blood pressure is through the roof...all day I've been feeling it pulsing, it's like I can feel my heart pumping, going into my brain. It's disturbing actually.

Ugh.

Still can't quite believe I'm reacting this way. Oh well, move along as they say.

Have a shower, grab some dinner, take deep breaths...

And never again, and never again
They gave us two shots to the back of the head
And we're all dead now...


Music: I never told you what I did for a living - My Chemical Romance
Mood: Sad. Yep, just a little bit.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment