Thursday, October 2, 2008

I don't want to write you a love song

Hmmm. It's nice to be able to log in somewhere without some effort of destroying-the-ring proportions.

Currently at the hairdressers. It's funny, I only really listen to popular radio when I'm here. On that note can I just point how utterly bizarre the new Kid Rock song is...that's werewolf in London isn't it? Weird. Things are running late as usual. She better hurry up cause I have to be at work by 2.30. Sigh. All this because I forgot my appointment last week. Feeble brain! Foiled again!

Yesterday was spent on Lizzie's couch watching Doctor Who. We must have watched about 13 episodes, starting with the season finale on UK TV on Tuesday night. That show is so addictive! It's evil! But nerdtastic! Can't resist the nerdy, in-joke things - "no wait, that's the Lion King." It is just too much fun. We were meant to have a LOTR marathon and watch Wall-E but nope, the doctor ruled all.

Photobucket

I actually walked to the station on Tuesday, haven't done that in a while. The weather was perfect for it. Oh crap that reminds me, better charge my iPod. Speakers on my laptop are still not working. Bah. We actually attended the uni post-grad info evening so I know now to do the Graduate Diploma first and then, if I want to keep going, it can just roll over into a Masters. Easy, right? Right. *twitches*

I haven't done any work this break. I am terrible. The first draft of my script is due wednesday and I really should work on my novel writing submissions. Three writing subjects might not have been my best idea ever. Maintaining motivation for three seperate ideas while also thinking of the Honours proposal and Amped is proving exhausting and apathy inducing. Ah apathy, tis what I do best.

Music: Love Song - Sara Bareilles
Mood: Accomplished
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Once again, I can only encourage you to breathe... and welcome you to the dark side...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect if anything I might be doing too much breathing :)

    ReplyDelete