Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My plug in baby crucifies my enemies

See, this is when my parents frustrate me. They're always throwing stuff out that I later notice in photos or whatever and desperately want. I had the realisation earlier that my dad, having served in the air force, obviously had a uniform and I have seen a hat lying around, so I proceeded to ask him where he is keeping said uniform...well he didn't keep it. Oh no, why would he do that? Damn it! His response to my appalled expression was "Oh hey, you could have been wearing it now." Thanks for that, dad. Really, thanks. Of course I'm sure my uncle still has his stuff but fat lot of good that does me. Also, both my mother's grandfathers served in the air force during the second World War, but again, not very useful and anyway, I sincerely doubt my grandfather would let me have priceless family heirlooms to indulge my Halloween fangirlish impulses. Not that I wouldn't wear it under normal circumstances, I love the military style. I've already owned two military jackets. But still, can't really expect him to let me run around in the stuff...

Sigh.

Then my parents wonder why I hoard....you never know when you might need that sequined padded vest....and yes, I'm kidding, I don't have a sequined padded vest...I do have an abundance of jackets though...

Music: Plug In Baby - Muse
Mood: Tired
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment