Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dying slowly of boredom

It's too hot to be sitting in the car waiting for the doctor to show up. I need my own set of keys or something! It also doesn't help that I just watched an episode of Torchwood where a girl is trapped in her car at the start and then stripped of her skin and organs. Pleasant. At least it's not dark.

Torchwood, may I just point out, is fantastic. I only have 6 episode until I'm done with season 1. Woe! I was babbling about it in class and no one had a clue what I was talking about, glee!

Since I'm on the topic, finished watching Heroes last night. SYLAR SURVIVES?? After all that? What is this madness? They just leave him there and...and...gah! How can they be that stupid? Also, damn it, can't Peter multi-task? That show is endlessly frustrating, I wash my hands of it.

Washing of the hands is also imminent for this Children's Fiction class. So. Frustrating. We started half an hour late cause the teacher stood there going through his email. He was looking for something class related, but that's not the point! And we're "workshopping" now but the way they did it in this class...holy crap, I've never seen anything like it. They literally went through every line to edit and critique, to the point of redundancy. I felt so bad for the poor guy. Usually when we workshop we say things we like and things we think needs work...we don't analyse every sentence submitted! Its no wonder then it went for over an hour. Like I said poor guy. Ally and I had enough by this point and were discussing Edward instead (I lent her New Moon)...Anthony interrupted us halfway through with "you're still talking about that!" T'was quite amusing. Then we did what any self-preserving being would do, we left at 12 during the break. Hell there's only so much repetitive criticism one can take...even if one is the audience and the person "under attack". They are probably going to tear my Limbo to shreds but hey, it's not rocket sciene....it's teen girl fiction. Like you know, whatever.

On the home front, the parentals have sold the Zafira. I'm slightly pissed since its for less than they should be getting for it but my dad doesn't wait anymore. Can't help but feel guilty. Stupid guilt. Grumbles.

Ugh. My laptop is still on the brink just so by the by. Screen is currently pulling its disappearing trick and still no sound. Gaaaaaaarrrr. I have to sneak about the house looking for unused dvd playing facilities, it's insane! Then I'm interrupted every two seconds "what are you watching?", "Go away! The alien is sucking their brain, can't you see this is tense?"....not really, but something like that. Also your father sneaking up on you is NOT FUNNY. I'm going to die young.
Concluding statement.....vampires rock.

Music: A song in the key of sex - Lorene Drive
Mood: Hyper
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment