Sunday, October 5, 2008

More like a sponge

I came across the top 100 books of all time list this morning. I assume it's a new version. I've read a lot of books on that list, and there are others I have been intending to read. It just makes me wish I had more time.

I've watched nine episodes of Heroes today. Suffice it to say I am a couch potato. I've got six left so I figure I can finish it tomorrow. Hiro is utterly adorable. The show is rather frustrating at times, but totally addictive. People don't become obsessed with shows for no reason, I guess. It does induce what I call the X-Men effect though, the sudden irrational desire to be a mutant. And hey I've had headaches lately, could be a sign...sigh. It's been overcast all day which makes me feel slightly better for still being in my pjs. The parentals went on one of their 4x4 day trips so I had run of the tv. Huzzah. I've been watching dvds on my portable player since the laptop isn't co-operating and the screen really is quite miniscule. But hey, anything will do.

In other news I'm starting to get rather freaked out about the impending trip. It's next month for crying out loud and no arrangmenets have been made. I've been doing research and drawing up plans and what not, but I cannot get them to sit down and sort it out. I am rather screwed if things aren't finalized soon cause I can't do it myself. It's not like I have the money for a self-funded trip...it's supposed to be a 21st birthday present! I get nervous and apprehensive and just...gah. You'd think I'd know better than to look forward to things. I think it's cause we still haven't been able to sell the stupid Zafira...I guess they were relying on that to be the bankroll.

Ugh. I don't know. I guess I'll just focus on things I can actually exert some control over....like what to get for dinner, or what shoes to wear. How exciting.

Music: Everything's Magic - Angels & Airwaves
Mood: Apprehensive
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's all gonna be ok, kiddo. I believe it is!

    ReplyDelete