Saturday, January 31, 2009

And you're so crazy

Hmmmgh the smell of freshly brewed coffee *inhales* I stopped at Gloria Jeans this morning and bought some fresh coffee and my dad has just brewed it. The entire house smells gorgeous now *goes to happy place*

Speaking of happy places, my dad is the worst influence. I clearly know where I get my insanity from. He encourages my exceptionally nutty endevours with a particular brand of exasperated glee, while still continuing to mock me for it. He called me over earlier to check staff travel flights to LA for a weekend. Good availability and I could come back on the A380. Business class, none the less. My mother was all sighs and muttered don’t-encourage-hers. So all in all, really not helping me contain myself there, dad. After all…I don’t even need a visa! It’s too easy! Seriously, the whole trip can be done for $1,500 (including food and such). Which all things considered, isn’t too bad. Insane, yes. But not bad.

I could actually do this, you know. If I put the tickets on the dreaded card of doom. Neither of my parents are willing to come with me – dad says its too much, mum can't get off work. Abs has the same problem, and Lizzie’s saving for her trip (which is what I should be doing). Above all else, it is of course completely fucking insane. I cannot stress this point enough. Have I gone mad? When you realise that something is completely and utterly crazy and yet you feel the need to do it anyway? Or is that more sociopathic? I just want the option. That's all really.

Sigh.

Someone slap me.

Music: Shiver me timbers - Mercy Mercedes
Mood: Plotting
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment