Monday, January 19, 2009

You try so hard to find a rhythm in your heartbeat

Now he would never write the things he had saved to write about until he knew enough to write them well. Well, he would not have to fail at trying to write them either. Maybe you could never write them, and that was why you put them off and delayed the starting. Well, he would never know, now.
- Hemingway

It's so true. You put it off, saying you'll start sooner or later, maybe just a little more research or after just a little more procrastination. Scared of not doing it justice, of not being able to translate it perfectly onto the page, or worse yet, having it misunderstood. So you never start, if you never start you can never fail. Not that you accomplish anything either. But there's always tomorrow...

My laptop gets worse by the day. Implosion imminent? I'd take it in to be swapped but with my luck its screen won't work that day and then they'd know it wasn't in "perfect working order". Sigh. I guess I'd better just make back ups of everything.

I have gotten halfway through the whole "cleaning out" my room business. I have managed to chuck out one bag full of old clothes and organise all my uni stuff into one container. I'd throw it out, but I figure I might need some of it for Honours this year. I've also gotten everything in vague order, so all the bits and pieces match. All my Amped stuff is in one folder for example. Once I've finished with my room, I need to do the same for my computer. It's a mess of word documents filled with every little thing. I also have a ridiculous amount of folders, I do love my folders. It's a good outlet for the old OCD.

Anywho, better keep going now that I've actually started I guess.

Music: Take Care - A Change of Pace
Mood: Sore
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment