Friday, January 16, 2009

Think happy thoughts

I want to go home so much it almost feels like an automatic response of body. Like someone hit a homing beacon or something. This is because it's ten minutes past my knock off time and I'm still here waiting for this damn medical to finish so I can do the account. Bah. I was considering going shopping after this but I've just been overwhelmed with a bone-crushingly tired feeling that triggered a huge yawning fit. Note to self : do not stay up until 3am reading.

To be fair, I couldn't sleep for the itching. My cure was to drug myself up to the eyeballs so I was numb enough not to notice. I concede that this is incredibly stupid behaviour. And yet here I am considering it yet again. Itching is torture, and I am weak.

So new game plan - go home, have lunch, crash on the couch while finishing season 2. Excellent.

These pants I'm wearing are driving me mad. They used to be one of my favourites, black with dark pinstripes with that whole tailored baggy thing happening. My mum always says they make me look painfully thin (I suspect cause they're so baggy). Anyway, problem is, they've become too loose so they keep slipping down. I constantly have to pull them up or make sure they aren't down below my hips again. It's frustrating! And not even fair. I haven't lost weight at all, I'm still the same dress size and everything. I don't know if the exercise I've been doing and the meagre muscle tone has somehow made a difference just to this particular pair of pants...? Eh. I really liked these pants, probably the only one of my work lot I do actually like.

Right that's it. I'm going home. I've had enough of this waiting stupidity, it's not like anyone's going to pay me overtime...

P.S. Awww bands are so cute when they try to be sneaky, poor things, they have to get up pretty early in the morning to get anything past me.

Music: The steady hum of traffic
Mood: Annoyed
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. i ditto this exhaustion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an all consuming powerful force *huddles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's being sneaky? TELL! TELL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's nothing really, just a local band trying to hide some songs on their myspace, but I still managed to rip them anyway. It's like they take the old ones "off" and put up the new stuff, but the old songs are still embedded in there, they can't hide it from me! :P

    ReplyDelete