Thursday, January 8, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun

Oh. My. God. I am so bored, it defies eloquent description. Not that we aren't busy, I just don't have anything to do. Of course, what I want to do is lie in bed reading about Invisible!Ianto, not sit at work making small talk about Bingo. Still, could be worse I suppose. I just hate how time virtually goes backwards when you are bored. One tick forward, two ticks back. If I squint at the clock I can practically see it doing that!

I had to drag myself out of the warm convines of my bed, where I was very comfortable for a change, to have breakfast with Em this morning. We sat around for ages before I took her home with me until I had to go to work. It's nice to just relax sometimes and talk about everything and nothing. I gave her some music, she informed me of all the gossip. Life is simple. Turns out Roze did not leave any dvds for me with her, which is in flagrant disregard of our prior agreement. I shouldn't be surprised really.

I would enjoy gathering a group of friends and going to a dimly lit restuarant, to chat about nothing over a glass of wine. I know, I know. I've become a wine drinker. Shocking. But it's nice, and it's social. I want that. I want to be social. I want it to at least be an option. That's my resolution for this year.

Another hour of boredom to go. There is no amount of epic sighs that could do justice to this situation.

Music: The sound of patients reading magazines
Mood: Bored (and look, Ianto's reading a magazine too, it's apt!)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment