Sunday, January 4, 2009

Another girl with her finger on the world

iTunes Genius has compiled one of the greatest indie playlists I think I have ever completely listened through. I am so impressed with it, I actually burnt a copy for Em. I love genius. Further proof I should listen to Abbi more often.

Sigh. I want to curl up somewhere and watch something. I'm not sure what I'm craving, but something. Everything is Illuminated! But I don't have it. Damn. "My grandfather informs me that is not possible..."

UGH. I miss that. Bring me the huuuuman. Dirty pirate dalek. Good times.

Ignore my random rambling.

My life is a cluttered mess. My favourites folder is a metaphor for it. One look at it is enough to give clear indication as to how cluttered my living space is, not to mention the clear evidence of my obsessive hoarding of everything. I really need to go through my room (and documents) and chuck out half the stuff. I really do. I have made these resolutions before though, and once it actually comes to it, I only manage to get rid of maybe one bag’s worth of stuff. This is ridiculous. I can’t go through life like this. I can’t attach sentimental value to everything! Hell, half the time I can’t even remember what the meaning was meant to be. AND it’s not like I ever look at any of the stuff anyway, I never think about it, it just sits around gathering dust. I need to do something about it. I really, honestly do.

I have somehow managed to secure a social engagement with Adam on Tuesday night. Very random since we haven't hung out properly since High School, but it will no doubt be interesting. I have no idea what exactly we'll be doing, but hey, whatever. I suspect a movie and drinking is on the cards.

In other news, my muses seem to have deserted me! Fickle fiends!

P.S: Ahahaha, William Beckett did a Mighty Boosh post! Ah Mr. Beckett, I do love you so.

Music: Another way to die - Jack White & Alicia Keys
Mood: Blah
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. We did end up with a language of our own, didn't we? I miss it too.

    Ah Bilvy, I *loves* you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our language was amazing. It had no sentence structure. It was superior! Superior! They will all be upgraded....errr yeah, ok, I might be getting a bit carried away...

    ReplyDelete