Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Twinkle little star

Here's a tip : cough syrup + staying out late + wine = bad news for chest infection.

I feel like I have a small child sitting on my chest. Cracked rib imminent.

Ah well. I had a good time. Adam probably thinks I'm possessed with all my convulsions due to the coughing and phlegm, but hey, they only came on the way home. So I don't think I did too badly.

We saw 'The day the earth stood still' which while not being a complete loss, still wasn't brilliant. But I expected as much. I couldn't stop thinking 'Bah, Torchwood would be all over this like a rash' and 'Somebody call UNIT! Where's the Doctor? He'd never stand for this!' I half expected Jack to appear over the sphere with suction cups. I just can't help myself. Manic grinning resulted.

After the movie we moved to the nearest bar. Got the last train home, crawled into bed sometime after midnight, was up again by five thanks to the fucking coughing. Epic. Sigh.

Spent morning indulging Master fetish. Currently on train to meet Lizzie in the city. Am wearing jeans. Its too hot for jeans.

Music: S.A.D Light - Glasvegas
Mood: Accomplished
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aww sick child! I'm glad you had fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah stupid epic sickness! But I refuse to elt it slow me down...until I keel over lol

    ReplyDelete