Monday, January 12, 2009

It's these expressions I never give

Blah blah blah. Sigh.

Bloody html, always gets the better of me. I made a new layout type thing for the blog, but as yet cannot get the damn coding to work the way I want it to. I’m going in blind too cause my Dreamweaver trial’s run out…would it be sad to go to uni so I can work on my blog? I don’t know if the labs are open tho *ponders* It eats so much time! I realise it’s probably just practice, the more you read html, the more sense it makes, it’s just frustrating…and I really like my layout. Sigh.

This morning was spent in bed watching Merlin and um…damn it, can’t say. Who knew my resolve would be challenged so soon? Oh nevermind, I knew it would be hard. But yes, Merlin. The first six episodes are now done and dusted. That boy is gorgeous…Arthur’s not bad either, but in a completely different way. As always with these shows though, the legend has been thrown out the window. I’m looking forward to getting the rest of ‘em. It is very good.

Work was…uneventful. As always. Baaaah Oreo is being needy. I’m gonna take her for a walk and hopefully she’ll be nice and tired when we get back…

Music: Heart of Gold - Neil Young
Mood: Lethargic
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment