Tuesday, February 10, 2009

All my friends were vampires

Photobucket
It gets more depressing by the day. Meanwhile, the opposite side of the country are having floods. How’s that for irony. [c]

In a valiant attempt to avoid the news, which in general does nothing for feelings of well-being and faith in human nature, watch as I ramble endlessly.

I always find it amusing when the criminals on shows are South African…like right now on Law & Order (Criminal Intent).

I’m really going 'indie kid' over here. It’s slightly disturbing. I’m not nearly unaffected and cool enough to be an indie kid. But I suppose it figures, after all, too old to be emo.

My dad starts his horrific new shifts of DOOM tomorrow. It does not bode well as he has already been annoying the living hell out of me today. Must...kill...Moe....weeee! Wish there was some way to avoid getting annoyed, but I am what I am and he is what he is - we are predisposed to getting on each others nerves.

Speaking of scedules, I’ve finally gotten mine together – I’ll be working all day Monday, uni all day Tuesday, three hour class on Wednesday and the rest is free for aimless city wandering, work Thursday afternoon, and work Friday morning.

Also made the decision that if I have enough money in my bank account the week in question, I shall be skipping over to the UK the 11th till 17th of March to see Abs, get some quality script writing done, exorcise my demons, and indulge my fandom while I’m there. There’s no real need for extensive planning, so see how we go. Oh and I suppose it also depends on whether uni needs me that week for anything important, I’m still waiting for them to get back to me.

Ah uni *shakes head* One would think I would have gotten some form of information from them, but in typical UTS fashion, they assume I will just guess whatever is going on. We haven’t even received any information about graduation, let alone my re-enrollment. Sometimes, I just don’t know what to do with the place.

I just read the fine print of my lease on my laptop. It appears I don’t actually get to keep it once I reach the end of my term. I can however exchange it any time within the last three months of said term. Which, if I’m not mistaken, means I can trade it in now. Huzzah. Provided it works when they take it back *shifty eyes* I’m thinking of maybe getting a Sony Vaio (for the colour, yes I’m shallow) . I don’t know. Hm. Maybe I’ll go check it out tomorrow. Why suffer needlessly?

Gaaah. ARG’s do my head in *ties rock to it and throws in harbour, backs away slowly*

Time to change something or other around here, methinks. I still can’t get my html to work for that diary type layout I made ages ago. Epic sigh, feeble brain. Epic. Sigh.

As a final note – Ianto is far too cute for his own damn good. Have a random pic...end it the way it started, only on a slightly cheerier note.

Photobucket

I like my rock loud, my jazz moody, and my musical theatre decidedly cheesy.

Music: Devil Town - Bright Eyes
Mood: Working
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment