Tuesday, February 3, 2009

All your diction dripping with disdain

Current playlist of choice :

  • I still remember : Bloc Party
  • Dashboard : Modest Mouse
  • Wolf like me : TV on the Radio
  • Brainstorm : Arctic Monkeys
  • A-Punk : Vampire Weekend
  • You are the one : Shiny Toy Guns
  • Middle of nowhere : Hot Hot Heat
  • Blue light : Bloc Party
  • Rebellion (Lies) : Arcade Fire
  • Signal Fire : Snow Patrol
  • Always where I need to be : The Kooks
  • I don't believe you : The Magnetic Fields
  • It's my own cheating heart that makes me cry : Glasvegas
  • Look at me (when I rock wichoo) : Black Kids
  • Rewind : Paolo Nutini
  • Gorecki : Lamb
  • Lazy Eye : Shiny Toy Guns
  • Gold Lion : Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  • Lover I don't have to love : Bright Eyes
  • Hunting for Witches : Bloc Party
  • Keep the car running : Arcade Fire
  • Gold Skans : The Klaxons
  • Flourescent Adolescent : Arctic Monkeys
  • Phantom Limb : The Shins
  • You only live once : The Strokes
Am amusing myself by downloading indie music and making cds...someone has to do it, I take responsibility for the fate of our musical souls. Still not writing. Still not good.

I am also clearly rebelling and not watching any television. Which is all sorts of futile since I'm still attempting to record everything at once. Technological implosion imminent. Everyone was late getting home tonight and I had actually made dinner and everything. Huffs.

**

Random quiz time :

Your result for The Greek Mythology Personality Test...

Orpheus

33% Extroversion, 80% Intuition, 72% Emotiveness, 71% Perceptiveness

You are an artist, an aesthete, a sensitive, and someone who has never really let go of that childlike innocence. To you, all of life has a sense of wonder in it, and the story of Orpheus was written about someone just like you.

When the Argo passed the island of the Sirens, Orpheus played a song more beautiful than the Sirens to prevent the crew from becoming enticed. When his wife died, he ventured into the underworld to charm Hades but, in his naivete, he looked back becoming trapped there.

You can capture your unique world view and relate it to others with the skill of a master storyteller. Your sensitivity and creativity make you a treasure to the human race, but your thin-skinned nature and innocence can cause you a lot of disenchantment and pain. What's doubly unfortunate is that, if you try to lose those traits, you never will, and everyone will be able to tell that you're putting up an artificial shell to prevent yourself from being hurt.

Famous people like you: Hemingway, Shakespeare, Mr. Rogers, Melville, Nick Tosches

Stay clear of: Icarus, Hermes, Atlas

[Take The Greek Mythology Personality Test at HelloQuizzy]

Music: Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend
Mood: I could go for some Jack hugs too right now
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment