Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I don't walk, I waltz

Internet's dead. I was all keen to see how the new plan was going to do, but the modem had other ideas. So now I have to wait until who knows when for Telstra to supply a new one. All I can say is thank god for Jasper. Without him, internet withdrawal would be so, so severe.

Currently contemplating going out. It's been a while since I've ventured into the city and I want to go check out those boots at Myer (amongst other things), catch a movie maybe. There's also a free Yves Klein Blue gig at Bondi that I might swing by tonight. Definitely also have to make a stop at Harvey Norman to hear about getting new laptop. Roze just got a Mac. Oh, the prettiness! It's really not feasible for me to make the switch, such a shame really.

I watched Marie Antionette yesterday. It's visually quite stunning, but I don't understand how a movie about Marie Antionette, and the French Revolution to a lesser extent, could be so boring. There was such potential! I also watched Pride & Prejudice. There was a brief moment where I was completely confused by this since I couldn't quite understand how I went from od'ing on energy drinks and watching bad action movies, to drinking tea and watching bloody Austen. Is this maturity? Where did it come from? Anyway, I quite enjoyed it actually. Never thought I'd say that.

I only have 5 days of holiday left. Woe. I still haven't done any work, I will apparantly never learn.

Music: It's my own cheating heart that makes me cry - Glasvegas
Mood: Lazy
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment