Thursday, February 12, 2009

Don't let me hear you say life's taking you nowhere

I'm working on a new layout so if things go funny, just bear with me. It's proving tricky since my laptop has gone into petulant emo mode (*shakes fist*) and is crying in the darkness of its screen. Consequently, I am on my mother's computer much to everyone's disgust, including my own as I have none of my images, textures, or brushes; and her photoshop completely fails at life. I'm really into it too, and I hate it when I really want to get on with a project and I have to struggle with the simplest things. Bah. Anywho, should be up in the near future...so just ignore any fits that may be had here. Oh and if you hear loud cursing, that's just me having some sort of battle royale with some or other program, don't worry about it.

In the mean time, epic glee to be had over Rolling Stone Green Day exclusive. Tour, tour, tour, tour! *combusts with anticipation*

Now, anyone want to go see a reflective TARDIS?

I don't even know anymore. Formatting does this to me. I need caffeine! And for people to stop watching this sad excuse of Life on Mars. It's beginning to physically hurt me.

Music: Golden Years - David Bowie
Mood: Creative
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. How hawt is that TARIDS? It was in the Metro yesterday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the blue one is waaaay hotter.

    And how come when I was subjected to the Biennale [or however you spell that God Forsaken word] we did not have a TARDIS?? Instead we had a creepy building filled with videos of the artist burning his thumb or people having sex or buckets of his urine on the floor????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's face it, any incarnation of TARDIS is hot, because it's better than no TARDIS at all! Oh the woe! Although of course, the blue one will always be the pinnacle of TARDIS' (tardisi?). It's the sports car of space travel, let's not forget that.

    At least you got to go on a ferry ride. That's vaguely interesting. When I did that subject I just had to look at video of naked woman for two hours. Damn that Francis and his modern art! We suffered so needlessly. (And I still don't know what that subject really had to do with writing.)

    ReplyDelete