Saturday, February 14, 2009

Take me down but take it easy

I just printed my subject outlines for the semester. Also noticed that there was a form I should be filling out to get my travel concession. Duh. I'm going to have to pay more attention to uni now that Lizzie isn't there to tell me what's happening in admin. I'm slightly freaked out over what exactly possessed me to do Honours, but you know, fear is good. It's a motivator. Besides, I was freaked out beyond belief first semester last year, and it was my best semester by far. Hopefully this'll go the same way. Of course I'm convinced I'm going to flunk out, but I'm always convinced I'm going to flunk out.

Don't know why I felt the need to check on it now, but whatevs. Not like I have better things to do like, oh I don't know, cultivating half way normal sleep patterns. Who would want such thing?

Cause you keep me coming back for more
And I feel a little better than I did before
If I never see your face again, I don't mind
Cause we've gone much further than I thought we'd get tonight


Music: If I never see your face again - Maroon 5
Mood: Relaxed
Photobucket

2 comments: