Sunday, February 1, 2009

Two out of three ain't bad

This song has always struck me as a bit sad - 'I want you, I need you, there ain't no way I'm ever going to love you.' Always nice to know.

Currently at hairdressers. Only half concious really. Headache of doom, was hoping for nice head massage, will see I guess. There is a new apprentice here, sigh. There's always something happening. It doesn't help that I keep wanting to say stupid things like "yes, my young apprentice" in a really bad DavrosPalpatine voice.

Of course why I'm blogging is beyond me. After all, in the intervening 9 hours since my last blog, I was sleeping for most of them and thus have nothing really to contribute to society as a whole. That said, I clearly jinxed Federer with my rushing.

There appears to be no one online. And I don't want to read the book I brought along. I can barely keep my eyes open as it is. Ugh. Really don't want to go to work after this.

Oh and since I apparantly can't reply to comments with Jasper - Abs! Sleepy Ianto! Then again, when isn't Ianto cute? I'm particularly fond of bitchy Ianto too...don't know if you've seen that yet, so here
Photobucket
No, because the phones aren't working!

Can't resist :)

Music: I'm yours - Jason Mraz
Mood: Sleepy, lazy, something like that
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment