Saturday, February 14, 2009

We are bound by symmetry

What is it with me and hoodies? I seem unable to wear them without putting the hood up. I just feel comfortable in here, it's like a little cocoon or something. Ah well, it's nice *snuggles*

Anyway. Just got home from Roze's place, we had a great night out. Plans had a slight reshuffle thanks to track work and rain, so I picked her up and we went to Eastgardens...we even squeezed in some brief shopping (Rimmel nail polish was on sale, so I had to get some - in turquoise which match my tights, and this violent pink I normally wouldn't touch, but she convinced me). He's just not that into you proved to be amusing. Really good fun and just so much better than I expected it to be. It had the prefect balance of everything, even if it all ends a bit more sunshine and roses than perhaps feasible. Either way, it made a nice change from the depressing movies I've been watching lately. Afterwards, we spent some time trying to find a restuarant, most were maxed out as is to be expected I suppose, but we eventually found an Italian place. Honestly, I have to give her props for being like a perfect date, she bought me chocolates and let me finish her dessert. We spent ages just sitting there talking, it was very relaxing.

When I took her home eventually, she gave me another set of books. I wish I would stop taking them off her, the pile just keeps growing! I'm going over there on Sunday again and I'll try to have finished some of them by then. Hopefully. Wait, is it this Sunday or the next? Better check...we've made so many plans! There's a few we've been meaning to follow through on for a while - the three of us have all solemnly sworn to actually do the stuff we say we will this year. That said, we should be quite busy these last ten days before we drag ourselves back to uni and not see each other for months. Well ok, it has to happen first, but there is something to be said for positive thought, right? Right.

Speaking of things that have to be done, I have to send my grandparents an email. I've been meaning to do it for months now and never get round to it. I need to get my ass in gear.

On that note, tomorrow I'm dragging out the Wii Fit again. This is ridiculous. I've lost what little muscle definition I had. I feel like a muffin...and not a tasty muffin either. Something must be done!

As for now, I have a book and box of Cherry Liqueur truffles with my name on it. I'm happy with the simple things in life.

Hahaha! My dad is watching Walker: Texas Ranger. Total throwback to vague childhood memories. It made me glee. I felt it required documentation. Now what was I saying about chocolate?

Music: Red Right Ankle - The Decemberists
Mood: Content
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment