Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yawn

All is well. The marathon passed without incident, and there were appropriate emotional responses where due. I suspect the conversion has been successful. Certainly successful in inspiring serious love for Jack at any rate.

I do not relish the thought of tomorrow. Reality will probably be coming down on me like a ton of bricks this week. I'm bracing myself as best I can.

Glee! The recap blog I read by TheOriginalSpy never fails to amuse me. Latest Numb3rs one is up and contains the following paragraph:

Unfortunately, the Fedcakes and Robin come up against the most dastardly criminal they've ever met. He's managed to stay undead while the slayer was after him. He's managed to get one over, not once, but twice, on Team Torchwood. How could our Fedcakes possibly defeat him where both Buffy, and the Whoniverse failed? Yes, it's is Damian Lake, I mean Spike, I mean Captain John, I mean, Captain Spike.

Okay, so maybe it isn't entirely due to Captain Spike's proclivities as one of Sci-fi's classic bad boys. And if he goes near my fictional Welsh Boyfriend again, he will have to die. Nope, I hate to say it, but the Fedcakes royally screwed the pooch on this one.

It just makes me giggle. She's brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

*contented sigh*

Headache currently attempting to ruin my life, and i am craving some serious zzzz's. Well, stranger things have happened.

Music: Some episode of Friends
Mood: Sleepy
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. TV runs our life. Glad the marathon went well.

    Luck with uni dude!!! Remember, it's just uni and you've survived the past three years. You will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude. I will try to employ the same method as before, just don't think about it, and as always, procrastinate! Ever the dedicated student, me.

    ReplyDelete