Friday, October 2, 2009

Post-apocalyptic plans

AKA what we're doing once we're done failing with Honours/Uni:

1. Road trip!

2. Read books that are not epically post-modern and form challenging. I particularly want to try to get through more canon text...and attempt to finish Jane Eyre. Sigh. (In Roze's case this will no doubt be books that have absolutely nothing to do with bloody vampires.)

3. Marathons - LOTR, Torchwood, Gossip Girl, 'A film you've always wanted to watch' etc etc. (Buffy? Supernatural? True Blood? We have many options.)

4. Beach. Yup, we definitely need a lovely summer's day at the beach.

5. NaNoWriMo. This should be higher on the list. It should be fun, after all, there's no impending doom hanging over your head.

6. Go to the Ballet

There are no doubt more, but these are the main ones we've outlined so far. It's going to be a busy few weeks before Christmas. Busy but fun.

There's a hard rain falling, flooding your attic, it's clear
Can't put out the fire that resides in you, my dear
There's something I should tell you, for we may not have much time
I've never seen scars like yours

The stars at night are big and bright
Deep in your eyes, Miss Vincent
You told me once I made you smile
But we both know damn well I didn't
I'm not much of a jester, but I'd test poisoned food for you
Your majesty, you're royal blue
I'm royalty, my king of pain

Music: Queen of Pain - Alkaline Trio
Mood: Plotting
Photobucket

2 comments: