Friday, October 9, 2009

This story's old but it goes on and on until we disappear

Apparently, women are rejecting Feminism. I don't really find that so surprising. So, Feminism, yay or nay?

I had a whole blog to go with this but I must admit that I feel too unsure of it to be comfortable with posting. Truth is, I'm probably naive and rather misinformed in my opinions. I only ever listen with half an ear when the issue comes up in uni cause the people discussing it are usually loud, abrasive, and generally annoying, which makes it hard not to attribute the same feelings to their cause. Sad but true.

I'll stick to what I know. More Calvin.

Photobucket


Music: Play crack the sky - Brand New
Mood: Tired
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm all for the brand of feminism where you get to just be who you are and achieve what you want to achieve without someone considering your suitability for things according to your sex but the kind of Nazi militant feminism that actually wants to strip you of any feminine attributes you have doesn't work for me. I like being a woman and a human being... and I want to be both...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precisely what I was getting at in my rambly blog that was canned. I don't see why you can't be both. Feminine and equal. Not that hard, surely.

    ReplyDelete