From Sanna and Abs...
1. Do you like blue cheese? Not at all.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Nope.
3. Do you own a gun? I do not, no.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Starbucks? Mint to my hot chocolate, om nom nom. It is the best thing about winter. I may also add caramel to my lattes sometimes.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I have no objections. I prefer sausage sizzles at Bunnings on a weekend tho. I don't know what it is about those charity/fund-raising things but they are so nice.
7. Favourite Christmas movie? The Nightmare Before Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, two shots preferably.
9. Can you do push-ups? Don't be ridiculous.
10. What’s your favourite piece of jewellery? My Evenstar pendent, also the eagle ring Abs picked out for me.
11. Favorite hobby? Do geeking out and fangirling count as hobbies?
12. Do you have A.D.D? No.
13. What’s one trait you hate about yourself? Perfectionism.
14. Middle name? None, thankfully. I have long enough names.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? My ear hurts. I really want more chocolate. I have way too much stuff still to do before NaNo and the Reel challenge.
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Lunch (hamburger & chips), Diet coke, Newspaper
17. Name 3 things you drink daily: Coffee, Rooibos or Irish Breakfast tea, Lipton Iced Red Tea
18. Current worry? USYD, and how long it'll take them to get back to me about my application.
19. Current dislike? Working *sigh*
20. How did you bring in the New Year? At the Purple Sneakers house party at the Manning, watching a bunch of indie bands, including The Teenagers who counted us in.
21. Where would you like to go? Japan, Christchurch, Barcelona, Copenhagen
22. Name three people who will complete this: Whoever wants to! I think everyone's pretty much been tagged already.
23. Do you own slippers? Yup, big furry ones.
24. What shirt are you wearing? I'm actually wearing the Sex & The City shirt Roze got free at Virgin Music about two years ago, it's one of my work-out shirts.
25. [Missing apparently] Let me add my own...
25. What did you do today? Mostly I caught up on Big Bang Theory and Merlin, absolute dorkdom overload. It was great.
26. Favorite colour[s]? Red, Black, Silver
27. Could you be a pirate? Yes! No doubt about it.
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't really sing but when it happens, it's usually whichever bizarre song is stuck in my head and that can be anything.
29. Favourite food? Lasagna. And chocolate. But apparently that's not food...
30. What’s in your pocket right now? I am currently without pockets.
31. Last thing that made you laugh? This about why Quidditch is the best College sporting event.
32. Favourite sheets? My red 800 thread count sheets. I love my thread count.
33. Worst injury you have ever had? I cracked my skull open when I was 5, freaked everyone at pre-school out thanks to the obscene amount of blood. Ah head wounds, got to love it. You can still see where I had stitches.
34. Do you love where you live? I am quite fond of this house, so yes.
35. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two, but there's no reception here so only one actually works, the other is regulated to extra DVD and hard drive duty now.
36. Who is your loudest friend? Hmmm, I'd say Roze is certainly the least restrained one, but Lizzie got shushed on the street once. Ah, good times.
37. How many dogs do you have? One
38. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I know of.
39. What are your favourite book(s): Too many! Life of Pi, LOTR, The Book Thief, Catcher in the Rye, Wuthering Heights...
40. What is your favourite candy? Chocolate
41. Favourite Sports Water: I am so not the type for that stuff.
42. What songs do you want played at your funeral? Oooh I had one for this the other day but I cannot for the life of me remember! Bah. I can barely breathe by Manchester Orchestra? Hm. I'll have to give it more thought, clearly.
43. What were you doing 12 AM last night? I was talking to Abs of course, and looking up UTS course fees.
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke this morning? Oh dear god, it's not even 7 yet, what fresh hell is this?
45. Favourite place to be? The city, with abbi (cupcakes optional), a plane, Roze's couch, sitting in the sun on the deck.
Music: Espionage - Green Day