Friday, October 9, 2009

Count the shadows

In library, typing, typing, typing away. Definitely going to need glasses by the time I finish studying.

Message from Roze this morning: "We had people fawning over your bag last night. They were crushed that someone owned it." It made me smile. Ah fandom, you make me feel special. And not in the head-pat-there-there-you're-'special' way reality often does.

Meanwhile, I'm lost somewhere between modernism, expressionism and postmodernism without a map. I always lean towards the latter even though I'm never a hundred percent sure of what that actually entails.

The place is overflowing with students studying for their final exams which, if the boy across from me has scribbled accurately on his hand, is in twelve days. I wonder if having a deadline on the back of your hand makes you more productive. Actually this boy looks a bit like a cross between Tyson Ritter and Matt Bellamy.

I suppose I should get back to work. I still have four books to get through. It's going to be a long day.

Music: The incessant chattering of girls at the lockers who think no one can hear them
Mood: Bored
Photobucket

2 comments: