Monday, October 5, 2009

Blessing and a curse cast down on me

I have come to a conclusion I'm not a huge fan of composing the 'end of month' playlist. I can never remember what I listened to during the month, and my listening habits are too erratic to trace through last.fm or iTunes (for I still regularly use CDs, I know, the horror.) I do however like making playlists, so what the hell. The recent seemingly endless rain and hostage-by-thesis resulted in this one, rather unimaginatively named Rainy Reflections:

> Couches in alleys – Styrofoam feat Ben Gibbard
> Sweet disposition –Temper Trap
> What else is there? – Röyskopp
> Once more with feeling – Get cape. Wear cape. Fly.
> I feel it all - Feist
> Dice – Finlay Quay
> Ragged wood – Fleet Foxes
> When the stars go blue – Ryan Adams
> Don’t you think it’s time – Bob Evans
> Lover you should have come over – Jeff Buckley
> Old soul song (for the new world order) – Bright Eyes
> Gone for good – The Shins
> Blindsided – Bon Iver
> The perfect ending –Straylight Run
> The last day on earth - Kate Miller-Heidke

Music: Red at night - The Gaslight Anthem
Mood: Sleepy
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I make playlist in itunes at the beginning of every month and as I start to obsess about a song, I move it into the playlist... otherwise I'd be clueless

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried that by my music's all over the place, so I'd be in the car, listening to a song on repeat all day, but then I never open itunes or whatever, so it never gets recorded. Blaaah. Over my head lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. O noes. Can't download stuff here at universality ... can you possibly repost/reupload/wahtever the playlist, say, around the 28th October, when I will actually be able to listen with my ears to it? Please? This would be an act of mercy. I am dying to my own music atm.

    (Weird, btw!: I was seriously considering hinting about a new playlist just earlier on today. Whaddya know?)

    x S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the two of you have this cute little playlist bond going on :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Music brings the people together! Sure, I'll post a link up again on the 28th. I'm concerned that you can't download at uni though, does that mean you actually do work? Oh, the horror! ;)

    ReplyDelete