Tuesday, October 13, 2009

All your useless pretentions are weighing on my time

I need to stop making plans that start with "Next time I go overseas, I'll..." It leads to trouble, wishful thinking, and wanderlust. Besides, despite my various urges to go to New Zealand for a week or to SDCC next year, I will have to keep my impulsive side firmly in check to make sure I've saved enough for exchange. In the event that doesn't happen, I will still have savings to travel anyway. So either way, I'll consider it a win/win situation.

I'll finally get the round-the-world ticket, which is something I've been planning, oh must be five years now. I can't believe I'll be 24 by then. Twenty. Four. Gah. Only two years of "free" flights after that. When I come back I'll have to venture into the real world. Oh, the horror.

Anyhow. Unproductive day so far, but I'm not too upset, I only really kick into gear after 8 anyway. I've been really dizzy all day. It's very annoying. Ugh, so busy at work this morning too. I also had to spend 15 minutes listening to a man tell me about his trip to see the tulips, all the while pretending to be really interested in said tulips.

I keep forgetting what I want to do. Absoluletely no focus today. I do however know my foot hurts after I scraped it running down the stairs looking for my car keys this morning. Note to self: wake up earlier!

Oreo wants to be fed. If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I definitely want to come back as this furball in the next life...

Music: While you wait for the others - Grizzly Bear
Mood: Dizzy
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment