Friday, June 26, 2009

We all get together when we bury our friends

Out of all the Skins I've watched, the one quote I always come back to is simply "What have we learnt Sidney? You're friends are shitheads." I don't know why. Oh Season 1, nothing compares to you. Yes, you can imagine Sinead O'Connor now if you want.

I'm trying to scrounge up company for either a shopping trip down Oxford street or a stop by Supanova sometime this weekend.

Tomorrow, however, I'm sleeping in for the first morning in far too long. Beware the soul who wakes me before 9.30.

Roze just sent me this link - Buffy meets Edward. I find it quite amusing. Don't get me wrong, I love Edward, but it is well documented that I have little time for Cedric-what's-his-name and he is played like a awkward, slightly creepy teenager in the movie (which is not a vibe I got from the books at all), so yeah. Good giggle.

Music: Kill all your friends - My Chemical Romance
Mood: *sigh*
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ah I've seen that before. I love how it suddenly flashes to Cedric dying at the end. I still hate the way he stares. Stupid movie ruining my expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care what anyone says, he is WOEFUL. The entire thing is just utterly hilarious. It's nothing, absolutely nothing, like the Edward in my head...who actually rocks, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete