Sunday, June 14, 2009

Let's conspire to ignite

You're hot and you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up

Dear Katy Perry, please stop rotting my brain, kthanks.

Last night was...crazy. Em, Roze and I hung around Newtown and caused trouble. It started off so well. Nice civilized dinner in a nice, classy place - absolutely delicious food and great atmosphere. We were the loudest people in there, but still. However the wheels started falling off as we went in search of a cafe, and we went down King street alienating staff (and no doubt insulting various people...but this is more my doing than anyone else's I suppose), hailing taxis, attacking each other, laughing hysterically, wrongly identifying foodstuffs, and daring each other to do stupid things (such as snort sugar). It ended in Oportos as we had a craving for chips. I have no doubt that everyone in there thought we were completely off our heads. Good times.

I feel so awful today. I've been dragging my sorry self around and just moping. So not fun. It's so cold too. Bah winter, you suck.

Mum and I just watched Aladdin. Ate too much chocolate. As much as I insist there is never such a thing as too much chocolate, I think the combination with Pringles may have been a bit too much. Blah.

It's not even 8 yet and I want to go to bed. I be such a loser.

Now, decision time - buy Sims 3 this week, y/y?

Music: Starlight - Muse
Mood: Sick
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Best chips on King? Clem's Chicken Shop. I pretty much can't eat anything else from there but I won't have chips from anywhere else when I'm in Newtown.
    Anyway, you're totally not a loser for wanting to go to bed early. This weather makes me want to go to bed as soon as I get OUT of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will definitely check it out next time. Chips FTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snorting sugar??? Is your name Christopher Fraser?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha funny you should say that. While sitting there, tapping sugar packets against my palm thoughtfully/insanely, I actually said "You know, I had a character do this once." I believe I wanted to call the whole endeavour 'research'

    ReplyDelete