Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I arrive at work shortly before we’re due to open. I make sure everything is organised for the day – of course it is, I was the last to leave the previous night– before taking a seat behind my desk. I use this small window of quiet time to flick open my phone and look in on the online world of Twitter. If the few months I’ve been using this social networking site has made anything clear, it’s that the ‘Pirates Code’ set down in a popular Johnny Depp film applies here – those who fall behind, are left behind.

Oh. Yes. I am so totally going to pass this assignment.

Fuuuuuck.

I just realised I can't do a straight essay. So I'm trying fictocriticism. Cept I've never written fictocriticism before and I don't really know what it's meant to look like. So I'm going for something creatively written but with lots of theory. Idk. Idk. I DON'T HAVE ANY THEORY.

*whimpers pathetically*
*jumps off cliff*

Music: The pitter patter of my mind as it runs away
Mood: OMG!STRESSED
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment