Friday, June 5, 2009

Something spontaneous, maybe a little obscene

I'm spamming this thing lately, aren't I? Oh well.

I stumbled across this thing today, it's called Wordle. Pretty much all it does is drag words from any text you submit, such as your latest blog entries, and creates a word cloud. You can mess around with font, colour and style or just randomize it. I present two examples of mine.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Apparantly, I use the word 'just' too much.

I really miss my iTunes. I have to get this external drive cable business sorted. My iPod dock doesn't charge my iPod (it's a dodgy, cheap one) and my Last.fm stats are seriously suffering. Plus I can't get 21st century breakdown on it. Sigh. I miss Genius too. I don't know what I want to listen to anymore. Tonight I've covered Blue October, Manchester Orchestra, The Gaslight Anthem, and now The View. I'm tired of single artists and I hate putting Beckettoo on shuffle (I have too much stuff, it's just a hassle if I'm in a mood for something specific).

I had something else I was going to say but of course I have completely forgotten. Damn you, feeble brain.

Oh god, I just watched 'The Adventures of Tintin' on Boomerang and something about it felt quite distubing. For one thing, why does Tintin sound like a girl?? I've never seen the tv show before, but I've read the comics. I think I prefer the latter. Far less disturbing.

Music: Glass smash - The View
Mood: Still procrastinating
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Tintin comics rule! I remember reading them all through primary school. Why didn't anyone else like them?!
    This Wordle business seems interesting. I shall head there now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Tintin. I flailed at a girl at uni cause she had a Tintin pencil case. Most people just clearly don't know what's good for them...or something like that.

    ReplyDelete