Monday, June 1, 2009

Heart of treason

Ok ok so I'm a bitch. Tell me something I don't know. Let's just keep moving right along.

I am slightly perplexed as to how Cedric could have won best male performance at the MTV movie awards (note, I haven't watched it)...wasn't there a facial expression category? I'm mean I know, but *sigh* look I can't help it if the dude does nothing for me, now can I? I'm hugely disappointed by the shirt off scenes my friends have sent me because really, why is it never the guys I fancy that take their shirts off?

Could our PM be any geekier? If world politics was a playground, he'd be getting beaten up for his lunch money and hiding in the computer lab every recess.

I have decided I like the name PlaySkipPause for a band. Abbreviated to PSP. Cause in the land of band, an easy abbreviation makes a big difference. Well, at least here on Planet Jen it does.

I hate those days where your driving across a high bridge [which I do everyday now] and find yourself thinking how easy it would be to just swerve off it. Or is that just me?

Call up the captain, death to the lover that you were dreaming of.

Ugh my head hurts and my neck is so sore. Guess I better get some drugs and get this creative piece bashed out. Three thousands words, c'mon that's easy, I can do that.

Music: Viva La Gloria [Little Girl] - Green Day
Mood: Stressed
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Why are you a bitch??

    I totally agree with the Cedric comments. *shakes head* Maybe we really are getting old.

    Oh I get those urges too. Like the urge to smother my mother when she is snoring on the couch or touch the hot plate when it's on lol

    I have melted chocolate on my jumper.

    ReplyDelete