Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Too invested in the hours that pass her by

Since I don't know whether I'm coming or going anymore, I've decided to complile a list of things that I want to attend/have to do/must remember:

> 23/24 June - Movie night thing
> 27/28 June - Supanova [?]
> 4 July - Yves Klein Blue @ Art Factory [yet to acquire tix]
> Mid July - Shamless CoE fangirling [hopefully]
> 28 July - Manchester Orchestra @ Art Factory [yet to acquire tix]
> 31 July - Creative piece first draft due
> July/Aug - Combined B'day shinding [?]
> 11 August - Avenue Q
> 14 August - Bon Voyage dinner
> 24 August - AAR @ Enmore [yet to acquire tix]
> 28 August - Anberlin/TAI @ Roundhouse
> 31 August - Exegesis first draft due
> 6 September - Wicked [yet to acquire tix]
> September - Masters applications no doubt open
> 30 September - Second drafts done
> 30 October - Thesis done
> 7 November - Thesis due
> 11 December - Green Day @ ACER [yet to be announced]

I am freezing! Even Oreo is refusing to move from under her blanket. If I didn't have work to do, I'd spend the entire day in bed watching Buffy or perhaps continuing with Arrested Development - I started that last night and I'm four eps in, I'm giving it some time before I decide it's completely overhyped. But then again, who am I kidding? Having work to do has never stopped me before.

There should be a song dedicated to procrastination.

My paycheck this week was so wonderful. I checked my account this morning and wanted to cry from the fake sense of security it engendered. It always seems so easy to think "Yes! You can indeed randomly take off to the UK whenever you want"...but then it dawns on me that I'd still have bills, even if I'm not here. Responsibility fail. Sigh.

This is brilliant. I want one! Haha.

Music: Time - She Wants Revenge/Timbaland
Mood: Cold
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment