Saturday, June 27, 2009

I had been dressed in a coat of armor

Today I :
- Slept till 10.30
- Stayed in bed staring at the ceiling till 11
- Sat up staring at my books till about 11.30
- Dusted/vacuumed
- Admired my paint work
- Amused my hairdresser
- Tentatively negotiated a CoE screening party
- Bought new cowboy boots (feel whole again)
- Helped my dad get an anniversary present for mum
- Recruited Em to go to Supanova tomorrow
- Sorted photos for remaining frames
- Narrowed down choice for Paris canvas print
- Lamented my overstuffed closet
- Read Cosmo (shock horror)
- Fell in love with a Buddhist Punk jacket (severe want)
- Listened to a lot of music

Apathy now dictates I retreat to my room and immerse myself in Brideshead Revisted...oh but first I must charge my camera and my GPS...just in case. After all, you never know when you may need either of those.

Music: Horse and I - Bat for Lashes
Mood: Bored
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment